Register for Lukeion Project Courses
Take a moment to review our tuition and refund policies so there's no surprises if you need to withdraw. Make sure there is room in the class still - look at our course availability page. Several popular classes are FULL and have a waitlist. Registrations are processed by human beings. We appreciate your patience. Questions? Contact email@example.com
- Payment of tuition indicates you are aware of and compliant with our refund policy. which applies to all equally.
- A $40 late fee is added if you pay 14 days or fewer prior to the start of any semester. There are no late fees for workshop registrations.
- We do not issue admittance links before tuition is paid. PayPal/Bill-pay will expedite last-minute matriculation.
- December 15 is the deadline to pay for spring semester Greek or Latin students who plan to participate in national language exams (NLE, NGE).
- a&b refer to individual semesters of the same level of language course. Latin 1a + Latin 1b = first year Latin.
How to Register
- Check course availability.
- Read refund policy
- Fill out the form below as completely as possible then click "next."
- We prefer check or bill-pay unless you register fewer than 7 days prior to 1st session, then use PayPal to avoid a delay.
- We send an invoice to the email address you provide.
- No seat is guaranteed until you have paid in full. Your registration puts only a short term hold on the seat you have requested.
- Check our calendar for important dates and then mark your calendar for course start dates! Instructors distribute class instructions and syllabi 2-7 days prior to the first session of a semester class obligation.
- Contact us if you think there's been an error, or if you suspect there has been an overly long delay. Check your SPAM filter if you have not heard back from us within 48 hours.
Allow 24 hours to process your request except during peak registration periods. We have a first come, first served policy. Registrations are processed in the order they are received. Courses may fill faster than our course availability page can be updated. We apologize for any inconvenience that may cause.
Full/waitlist course - proceed with registration but make waitlist requests clear in the comments section of the enrollment form.
Audit a course - make a note in the comments section after choosing the class(es) you prefer (AP classes may not be audited). There are NO graded elements for auditors.